Sunday 24 April 2011

Hand Drawn Animation


For my hand drawn images I coloured them in by hand. However, when i scanned them in I put some of them on photoshop and went over the colour to make it look a better quality as with the pen you are able to see pen lines and it doesn't come out with an even colour.
In my animation there will be a series of spiral patterns that will be the hypnotic image that hypnotizes the person. I have chosen the colour purple as i think it is quite mysterious and looks eye-catching.

To show that the person has become hypnotized, the hynotic spiral will appear in their eye and it will use the same colours.



To show the word "Mysterious" I am using images of masks which for me represent this word. This is an abstract way of saying you do not know who is hyponotizing this person. They are unkown. You are uncertain of what is happening.

The mask then transforms into a scarier looking mask.

I have used the colour red because its a very harsh colour..

The mask uses very harsh pointy edges with sharp eyes and jagged eyebrows to look scary and is a contrast from before where the festures of the mask were rounded and basic. The mask transforming is seen as the climax of the animation and this slightly changes the mood. The animation seems to start off as a dream sequence with what the hypnotized person is seeing (Magicians magic tricks) and then it turns into a nightmare.


The close up of the masks hypnotized eye becomes the eye of the person being hypnotized.

They then blink and are out of the trance.

No comments:

Post a Comment