Tuesday 26 April 2011

Final Animation Details and Evaluation

In my final animation I have added and changed a few things. Firstly, I was going to draw the wand scene, however I prefered using stop motion as I found it easier to do and thought it looked better to use. It also fitted more with the other scenes as I had used stop motion for them aswell. Secondly, I added a few more stop motion scenes as I thought the animation needed to be a bit longer. And there were more things I wanted to try out with the playing cards.

Evaluation of Final Piece

 I have found this project difficult and it is something I have never done before so I am pleased with my final piece as I think it shows my 3 words in an interesting way. I have enjoyed using stop motion and it is something I would like to use again in the future. The hand drawn scenes I found more difficult as they took up a lot of time to do. If I had to do something differently, for the final shot of the eye I would have not done it as a close up and  I would have liked to experiment more with hypnotic images. Lastly, I would maybe have used more than 12 frames per second so the final animation would have run a bit more smoothly.

I also think more experimentation would have made my final animation a lot better. I could have maybe used more props and photos to make the stop motion look more developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment