Tuesday 5 April 2011

Details of my animation- Sketch Book Ideas

  • For my animation there will be a lot of close ups of pictures and zooming in on certain parts of the animation. I want the animation to have a dream like mysterious feel to it so pictures have to flow and change into other images. For example one part of the animation maybe an ace of diamonds, I then want a close up of the diamond but when the shot pulls back the diamond is inside the eye of a mask making it very abstract and unusual.
  • The basic idea of the animation will be a woman being hypnotized and then seeing what she sees in her head. You see magical images and then mysterious images which gives the animation a small climax. It then ends with the woman coming out of the trance.
  • This will mainly be done on the computer and maybe some handdrawn images.
  • I have decided to use storyboard 1 for my final animation.

 Sketch Book Ideas

These are very quick ideas of how my hand drawn scenes will be done.



This is how I will show that the woman has become hypnotized, with the swirl pattern in the womans eyes.


Transformation of mask...


...alternative design of mask.



How the womans eyes will move around following the spiral pattern.


Spiral hypnotizing pattern.


Motion of spiral in the eyes.


Shot that zooms in on the eye.


How the magical scraf will move about on screen, the direction it will move in.



Movement of playing cards on screen and how they will fan out and zoom in on the red diamond.



Transformation of the mask and close up shot of the masks eye which has hypnotizing paterns in it.



Very quicky simple flip books I have made of eye movements and spirals appearing in eyes.


An eye blinking.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment